Prayer Points to possess the Gate of November 2014
November – Our Month of "Divine Assistance"
Scripture for the Month: Isaiah 41:10
'Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
11.50pm, October 31
STAND UP AND READ ALOUD PSALMS 24.
PRAYERS POINTS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER.
1. Let the doors and gates of the month of November remain open unto me in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. You my heavens in the month of November remain open by fire in the name of Jesus
3. Let the womb of the month of November swing open and release my divine benefits in Jesus name.
4. Let my divine helpers for the month of November be released now to locate me Jesus name.
5. Any demon delegated to hunt for me this month; I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
MORE PRAYER POINTS
6. I break any yoke of backwardness assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus
7. O God, arise and connect me to my helpers, in the name of Jesus
8. O God arise and restore my past losses this year, in the name of Jesus.
9. I uproot obstacles to my testimonies this year, in the name of Jesus
10. I shall not miss my divine allocation this year, in the name of Jesus.
11. Tongues and voices speaking against my rising up, be condemned and shut up, in the name of Jesus.
12. I shall not see shame, defeat and demotion for the rest of this year in the name of Jesus
13. Miracles that will wipe out my past ridicule, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
14. I walk into my season of honor and uncommon breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
15. Weapons of the wicked, return against my enemies seven-fold, in the name of Jesus
16. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I open up the good gates shut against me, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God, turn the counsel of evil counselors against me to foolishness, in the name of Jesus.
18. My breakthroughs in captivity come forth this month in the name of Jesus.
19. Blood of Jesus begin to wash away all multiple curses working against my life in the name of Jesus.
20. Begin to thank God for answering your prayers.